Making your own pressure washer detergent is a great way to save money and get the best cleaning results. This easy-to-make detergent is made with just a few simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen, so you can get started right away!
To make this pressure washer detergent, you will need:
1 cup of dish soap
1 cup of bleach
1 gallon of water
Mix the dish soap and bleach together in a large bucket. Add the water and stir well. Pour the mixture into your pressure washer and start cleaning! This detergent is great for removing caked-on dirt, grease and other stubborn stains.
So, there you have it – a simple and effective pressure washer detergent that you can make at home! Give it a try the next time you need to clean your outdoor surfaces and see for yourself how well it works!
There are many benefits of using homemade pressure washer detergent, including:
- It’s cheaper than store-bought detergents.
- It’s easy to make – you just need a few simple ingredients.
- It’s effective at removing caked-on dirt, grease, and other stubborn stains.
- It’s environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- It’s safe to use on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, asphalt, wood, and plastic.
So why not give it a try the next time you need to clean your outdoor surfaces? You’ll be amazed at how well it works!